Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is our new APBT Adalia- her name is Greek for Noble one

I am so proud of her....I would love to have a banner made like the others....maybe when I get some better pics she wasnt crazy about posing for the camera!

Why is it that these wonderful animals heal in a way none other can?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She turned 4 months old yesterday...isnt she big? I ve gotta get a camera so we can get more photos....
We go to the vet in the morning to have her 2nd set of vaccinations and I can't wait to see how much she weighs...

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
BTW.....If you go into the GENERAL thread you will find a post there for "Banner Requests" Just make a request and I am sure someone could make you one.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah we got her from a friend today...they had wanted to keep her but when they heard what happened they wanted us to have her. My son hasn't quit laughing and playing with her since we came home! they are so cute at this age but I know she will get big so fast...

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Her colorings are strange...almost the color of a German Shepard, but she is full APBT. I know both parents. The mom is a Red Nose, she has white and brown markings, and the dad is dark colored with a black nose. I ll get some more pics so u ccan see her better. Im still not sure where the color comes from.... :lol: She is walking around the kitchen carrying her food bowl in her mouth....like"I'm trying to find a good place for it, mom!!" :!:

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great! That makes me feel better! I didn't know if Pits are suppose to have certain markings or if they could be any color....I just know she is a sweetie and we already love her....
OH we are loading up for her visit to the vet :shock: hope she doesn't freak out [-o<

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Rachel Zugg said:
Great! That makes me feel better! I didn't know if Pits are suppose to have certain markings or if they could be any color....I just know she is a sweetie and we already love her....
OH we are loading up for her visit to the vet :shock: hope she doesn't freak out [-o<
The only color an APBT is not supposed to be is merle. They can be any other combination. Your's puts me in mind of a tri-color or maybe a sable. :)

http://www.ukcpitbull.com/APBT/apbt_colors.htm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts