Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dog we were supposed to pick up today to foster was adopted yesterday (yay!!!), so we've opened our home to doggysit one of the rescue agency's fosters for a couple of weeks while her foster guardians go on vacation. Her name is Jazzie, and she's an absolutely precious 9-month-old bundle of engery. She's a backyard bred pit bull without papers, so she could be a mix, but I think she looks all pit bull! (She sure acts all pit bull, too!)

She is SUCH a wiggle butt that it was so hard to get pictures of her standing up!

She's doing well with Bella and Remy so far, moreso with Remy. Bella is being very pushy and bossy with her, and she's not liking it very much. There hasn't been any aggression that would indicate fighting, but we're going to limit the girls' contact for a few days to get them used to being in the same house with each other. Jazzie and Remy are already old pals, though, so they'll get to play together as much as they want. :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
She's an absolute doll!!

·
Super Moderator
15,960 Posts
Oh my gosh, she looks like she is Justice's cousin.
Cudo's to you for giving this pup a home and love for awhile.
Bella probably feels like her home is slowly being encroached on,
but like my four, they do get used to sharing. Give her extra hugs.
Gosh we are going to have so many foster stories on the forum.
\:D/ =D>

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Come over and meet her! :)

How's Justice feeling?
Justice is still having runny poo. It was all over the place this morning. :(

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HausMommy said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Come over and meet her! :)

How's Justice feeling?
Justice is still having runny poo. It was all over the place this morning. :(
Aww...poor thing! I was going to tell you to bring her over to play with her boyfriend Remy, but then I remembered she was sick. :(

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
awww, you're so sweet for opening your home to another needy pup!

She reminds me very much of Remy!!!

If Bella doesn't get used to her soon, I wouldn't mind taking her off your hands for however long! :lol: (Bella I mean)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Leeann, you have such a way with the doggies and your camera. I think you should be a pet photographer :wink:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
nanniesrock said:
Leeann, you have such a way with the doggies and your camera. I think you should be a pet photographer :wink:
I was gonna say that the rescue group should hire you to do their photography. With pics like that, the dogs will find homes in no time! I hate the aweful pics that I see on petfinder sometimes. She's adorable!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chico.Heidi said:
nanniesrock said:
I was gonna say that the rescue group should hire you to do their photography. With pics like that, the dogs will find homes in no time! I hate the aweful pics that I see on petfinder sometimes. She's adorable!
Thank you! I would really love to do that for the group. I don't have tons of money to donate to them, but I do have time and my camera! :) The pictures they put up on Petfinder definitely leave a lot to be desired...hehe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts