Registered
3,560 Posts
awww how cute! where did this come from? haha

and your still getting the new puppy?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is alittle crazy at the moment. He is sitting in stephs lap scared to death right now. Chassis has not been around dogs that small. She is trying to crawl up to him. He just hides in our lap right now. She wants to play but he has never seen a dog that big. I hope they can get along. [-o<

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kate said:
awww how cute! where did this come from? haha

and your still getting the new puppy?
Well this is what Steph wanted for Christamas. I told her I would get her one. She just happened across Magoo. The timing of the whole thing kind of stinks. Yes we are still getting the AB puppy this weekend. LOL Anybody want to dog sit for me. Three is going to be crazy. I hope Chassis and Magoo figure each other out.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
He looks like a "mini me" to Chassis! I love Boston Terriers. My neighbor had one when I was growing up and it used to scare the crap out of me with his snorting! Does he snort when he's excited?
He looks just like a mini me of Chassis! I thought the same thing when we went and met him last night. He was so funny, a cat walked by and he jumped on it. The fight was on then. Yeah he did some snorting on the car ride home. Now he is just hiding in our laps. Chassis has him terrified.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
We had that problem with Haus and my grandma's 2 lb chi/pap mix. Haus kept trying to get him to play by head butting him. He about knocked him out of my arms. :) I'm sure she'll learn.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
He is very adorable! My trainer use to tell me when I went to puppy kindergarten to let them be, most dogs understand when it is too ruff if the other one squeels and says a loud "OUCH!" the other dog should stop. Can't wait to see pictures of your new AB puppy!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.