Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!! I'm Elizabeth and I hope that I'm doing this right. I have an English Bulldog and he is 7 months old. My husband and I got him in May and he's been the best thing ever for us both. We've had MANY problems with his health, and we're still working on them. People tell me he's the most photographed dog ever. I can't help it. He's so cute and needs his picture taken. I hope to meet others who share in my love for dogs. I'm having a hard time getting to talk to people who have Bullys.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
He is very cute! We have alot of EB's on the forum. Always nice to see another one. :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Welcome to the group. And if you were looking for people who love thier dogs, you have come to the right place!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I'm a sucker for Tucker

My Am Bulldog Sassy thinks Tucker is a handsome young man. Big feet too !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey

Thanks guys for checking out my second main man (you know my first one has to be my husband). He's the best. He does have big feet. I've never seen his parents so I don't really know how big he'll really get.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.