Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went back up to the mountains for the weekend. GORGEOUS weather!! It was in the 80's the whole time... even in July it doesn't normally get that hot. The black flies were horrible though (check out the health section for more about that), but Kate had a blast! Had a great time playing with my aunt's dogs Katona (GS) and Murphy (Irish Setter) Katona wasn't much for Kate when she justed wanted to hang out (Kate bugged her allllllllll the time) but when she wanted to play she went straight to Kate

haha, when they wanted to get away from her they went up on the porch!

My Favorite One of her this year:

A very tired doggy

· Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys very much!

Kate really loves it up there (not to mention me too!!)

It is very funny though because the way you get there is you turn off of the main highway and then you are on 7th lake road which is a public road.... but after a bit you go over a bridge and the road turns into a private one. Once over the bridge Kate starts getting real anxious and starts crying!!! she knows exactly where we are at and cant wait to get there. Once she gets out of the car she just runs up and down the driveway!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.