Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CHEEEEEEESE!


My Big Ole' Boy


I'MA COMING MOMMA!




I wanna hug him and kiss him and pet him and....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LokersPadokers said:
Hey! I think he looks like Chico in the face doesn't he??? The muzzles look similar!
I thought the same thing too. They have similar markings! He reminds me of Dozer a lot too. I swear sometimes I see a CRAZY EYE! (0:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kelly said:
He is so cute!!!! How is he adjusting to his new home?
I wish you the best of luck with Mench!!!! He is a looker
He has taken over our bed and our couch. He is a totally different dog. It is such a joy to have him. We have been doing a lot of socialization and he seems so fearless. Ready to take on the world! I love it. He loves car rides and readily jumps into any vehicle!! Glen loves it! They went for a trip to the store last night. He is already housebroken...YES I cannot believe it either. He whines to let me know that he has to potty. I couldn't have made a better dog!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Post the baseball pic :) I love that one. Or maybe you have and I missed it :oops:

He's a looker, going to be very nice when he's matured. I can't get over his ears!!! So cute!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HausMommy said:
Post the baseball pic :) I love that one. Or maybe you have and I missed it :oops:

He's a looker, going to be very nice when he's matured. I can't get over his ears!!! So cute!
For Tasha!
His name is Kevin Mench and Texas Rangers Baseball is his game!!!
He sat so good for this pose. Glen said we need to get him into commercials!
Rangers new Mascot
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Hug~A~Bully said:
HausMommy said:
Post the baseball pic :) I love that one. Or maybe you have and I missed it :oops:

He's a looker, going to be very nice when he's matured. I can't get over his ears!!! So cute!
For Tasha!
His name is Kevin Mench and Texas Rangers Baseball is his game!!!
He sat so good for this pose. Glen said we need to get him into commercials!
Rangers new Mascot
see now, i was just gunna ask about the name :D
handsome boy, the resemblance is uncanny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
attitude said:
Hug~A~Bully said:
HausMommy said:
Post the baseball pic :) I love that one. Or maybe you have and I missed it :oops:

He's a looker, going to be very nice when he's matured. I can't get over his ears!!! So cute!
For Tasha!
His name is Kevin Mench and Texas Rangers Baseball is his game!!!
He sat so good for this pose. Glen said we need to get him into commercials!
Rangers new Mascot
see now, i was just gunna ask about the name :D
handsome boy, the resemblance is uncanny


SPOOKY HUH?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,028 Posts
Hug~A~Bully said:
HausMommy said:
Post the baseball pic :) I love that one. Or maybe you have and I missed it :oops:

He's a looker, going to be very nice when he's matured. I can't get over his ears!!! So cute!
For Tasha!
His name is Kevin Mench and Texas Rangers Baseball is his game!!!
He sat so good for this pose. Glen said we need to get him into commercials!
Rangers new Mascot
2 outs 1 to go
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,846 Posts
He is a really great looking pup. He does look like Chico, too. That's cute. I truly hope he works out for you. I hope you stick around too cause I want to watch him grow up. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
He's beatiful Vonna! I love his coloring, the black and white, should have named him Tux LOL I'm glad everythings going alright with him, he looks like such a good boy. Does he know any tricks yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ambulldogpup said:
He's beatiful Vonna! I love his coloring, the black and white, should have named him Tux LOL I'm glad everythings going alright with him, he looks like such a good boy. Does he know any tricks yet?
Nope not yet. I have only had him 2 days girl..gimme a while! LOL He isn't solid black it's brindle. You can't tell by any of the photos. I am working on sit right now but he is a bit stubborn. Bully all the way!
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top