Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever feed there dog Merrick raw hide beef as a treat? Abby got it for a b-day present and she loves it! It last long too. If you feed them, where do you find them? At any Petco or whatever?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I don't do rawhide because of the potential for choking. Actually we were over my sister's Friday night and I let her have a piece of rawhide that was there and she got it stuck in her throat for a couple seconds. Have you tried the Merrick Texas Taffy? That stuff is great. Its just like beef jerky. We just got some Merrick beef fillets today. They're dried. We get a bunch of Merrick stuff, I'll post the others later. Oh yeah, Merrick pig hearts! Sounds gross but Loki goes nuts for them!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I bought Bella one of those long Texas Taffy treats, and she devoured it in about 5 minutes. :shock: I was so worried about a blockage, but she passed it just fine.
Nah, they digest just fine. We get these big bags of Texas Taffy scraps. They are all broken up so you can give them smallers pieces.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I wish we had a place up here that sold that kinda stuff. I don't think I can ship food across the border
Thats not cool! Not even dog food?

Check out this place we went to today. All they sell is good food, treats, and toys. They have every Merrick thing possible. Check out their list of foods they sell. They sell raw foods too which is really nice. We picked some up since we didnt make to training to get their raw. Expensive though! Everyone freaked out over Loki there. She was so good and everyone loved her. :p

http://www.reigningdogsandcats.com

Loki got her butt spoiled again today. All good for her stuff. We picked some of this up also...

http://www.tripett.com/about.html

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Bear and Molly love Merrick.

You can buy it directly off their website for like 1/2 of what you pay and the store and they offer free shipping in the US.

I just ordered a big box of stuff and it came on Friday. They are so happy. I got a whole big box of stuff for like $25. Well worth it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts