Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
I think that with those two choices, "better" just comes down to whichever is easier for you to get on a regular basis. They are both excellent.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I know that Merrick makes Darla GA GA she wants to eat, and her coat is so lovely...Canidae gives her a dry coat, but is cheaper and that's what I go for sometimes. Merrick all around is worth the money for Darla's health! She gets HORRIBLE rashes on her belly in different seasons and Merrick makes her little heart happy!

·
Registered
541 Posts
LegendsMami said:
I use Canidae dry and Merrick wet. I have to order both and have them delivered. I'm still looking for a place that sells it. My dogs *LOVE* Merrick's and Canidae makes their coat gorgeous!
Have you tried Pets Supply Plus? They carry Merrick and will do custom orders, too!

Merrick and Nature's Variety kibble mixed with Merick canned is what we feed.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Purplesauerous said:
LegendsMami said:
I use Canidae dry and Merrick wet. I have to order both and have them delivered. I'm still looking for a place that sells it. My dogs *LOVE* Merrick's and Canidae makes their coat gorgeous!
Have you tried Pets Supply Plus? They carry Merrick and will do custom orders, too!

Merrick and Nature's Variety kibble mixed with Merick canned is what we feed.
Oh thanks! I didnt even remember there was one nearby! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.