Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Messiah went from being a puppy to a "dog" this weekend. The owner of Pulldoggies Kennels, Columbus, OH, came down for the weekend to breed PDK's Tangerine Road to my CGSK's Messiah B-Hop Bronson. No, I'm not trying to sell puppies. They're already accounted for. You all know what Messiah looks like, but here's Tangi:

PDK's Tangerine Road A.K.A. Tangi 2004 APA 40lb Runner Up

PDK's Tangerine Road WP3, WDS

She's 2 1/2 yrs. old

As you can see, she's also a working bulldogge, becoming quite the weight puller.

~S

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Wow she looks great! Tough girl! Hey next time you should come to Ohio so I can meet your dogs. (Ok and you too.)
LOL. ...funny... :roll:

I might be out there. I came out there to get Montana off PDK and, you already know, one of my best friends lives right there by you. I might be out to get a female from one of his future litters. Not this one, I doubt. She can't be too closely related for our breeding purposes.

~S

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, scratch her belly for me and tell her good going!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sajoseph said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, scratch her belly for me and tell her good going!
I would, but she's back in Ohio already. I'll tell "him" Messiah good going for you though... :p

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I've seen Tangi on his website. She's a great looking girl. Are you getting any pups from the breeding? Why isn't Todd doing harnesses anymore? (isn't that him name?)

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kasco said:
I've seen Tangi on his website. She's a great looking girl. Are you getting any pups from the breeding? Why isn't Todd doing harnesses anymore? (isn't that him name?)
Nope, I'm not taking one from this breeding, due to the lines being too close for my comfort if I kept a female. Pluse, he already has deposits for this litter. I'll probably take pick on a future breeding, after I buy a bigger house and fenced yard. Yeah, it's Todd. I'm not exactly sure why he quit, so I wouldn't want to answer that one.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Messiah x Tangi Puppies Born 4/30/06

Care said:
Way to go Messiah, you big stud you! :D Nice looking girl too.
Thanks! I appreciate it.

Tangi had her pups a couple weeks ago. She had 3 males and 3 females, but one female died. You can check them out here: http://www.pulldoggies.com/pdkavailable.htm

There are 3 dark brindle, like Montana and Messiah, one brindle, like Mosley, and one almost white/beige. I love the beige, it's so unique.

~S

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
:x awwwww darn.....I can't see the pics. It says the page canot be displayed........oh well I'll try again later :D Congrats on the pups!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I just saw this :oops: I am really behind..........lol
Anyway those pups are freaking adorable.I love the beige and white.
Need to post new pictures of the little ones.How old are they now?

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kelly said:
I just saw this :oops: I am really behind..........lol
Anyway those pups are freaking adorable.I love the beige and white.
Need to post new pictures of the little ones.How old are they now?
They're 10 days old. Messiah was the stud, but Tangi lives near Columbus, Ohio. So, I'll post more pics if I get them. Or, you could just check back to this same link any time to check for updated photos.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Way to go. They are so cute. The beige one is so cute and of course stands out because everyone else are fawn.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Champ_and_jas said:
she looks bada$$
She is. You should have seen her trying to whoop Messiah's @$$ at first when we were trying to tie them. It took a while, but they started to get along and even play together. She just had to play hard to get...imagine that...

~S

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Those are some really cute pups! The beige one is gorgeous!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts