Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mosley grew up, up in Pennsylvania and Montana was almost a year old when we moved down to NC. But, Messiah has never seen the snow. I think he liked it.

And a couple more of us relaxing, as usual:

~S

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
He looks like he was having a ball out there in the snow!! Are those his siblings :) ?

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ambulldogpup said:
He looks like he was having a ball out there in the snow!! Are those his siblings :) ?
Yeah, they did have fun. The lighter brindle is Mosley, his dad and the thinner one with more white on her, Montana Jo, is his mom.

~S

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Great pics, looks like they had an amazing time. My dogs are experiencing rain today for the first time. Not quite the same impact. No need for photos. :|

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, Mosley's the boss and we treat him accordingly in all aspects and situations. I think it helps prevent any fighting. We've been pretty lucky.

Their faces look scary/possessed when they're running like that. They look like they're fighting, but they were just having fun.

~S

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
What great pictures! I love your dogs! They are very nice looking!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Great pics, Shawn. Looks like everyone had a blast. I just can't get over how beautiful your MJ is. ( I know, I say that every time you post pics of her :roll: )

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Great pictures and I agree they ALL look like they had a great time. Your dogs are beautiful too. Post more of them PLEASE.[/b]

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
They all are just having a blast. No snow here. It has been raining off and on all day.

·
Registered
722 Posts
LOL @ some of the faces they are making. Good pics! :)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
He looks like he is about to bite the one in the butt in that pic lol. i love watching dogs play in the snow. Looks like they a blast

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It looks like they all had a ball! Did you throw any snowballs at them?

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Care said:
It looks like they all had a ball! Did you throw any snowballs at them?
Yeah, Mosley catches the snowballs, but Messiah just ignores them or lets them hit him....???

~S

1 - 20 of 22 Posts