Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fawn coffee said:
thats cool 8) 8) 8) 8)
thanks somtimes i wish i had a hlf deasent program to work with other than paint 98 ...but who aim i kidding i wouldent be able to make it work anyway ! :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
588 Posts
I like it! Does that mean I have to submit more pictures of Brittle?

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I like it but would rather not have a pic on every day of the month, but a collage on each page, because some people, me being one of them, like to write things on the calendar days! :D

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
ALPHAMALE said:
FUNNY PLACE THIS BULLDOGBREEDS FUNNY PLACE :roll:
What do you mean?
o settel down dont take this tread and make it a big pissing contest too i wasrnt talking about you !

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
ALPHAMALE said:
FUNNY PLACE THIS BULLDOGBREEDS FUNNY PLACE :roll:
What do you mean?
o settel down dont take this tread and make it a big pissing contest too i wasrnt talking about you !
I didn't assume you were talking about me, so I'm not sure that I need to settle down any. :? I was just wondering what went wrong in this thread to make you irritated. It seemed pretty positive to me!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
I didn't assume you were talking about me, so I'm not sure that I need to settle down any. :? I was just wondering what went wrong in this thread to make you irritated. It seemed pretty positive to me!
Probably the fact that someone, ME, didn't agree with him and his layout. Steve, you're a funny and cool person, but man, sometimes you act like such a child. Not everyone is going to agree with you...doesn't mean you have to make the comments that you make. You know, you can't be ALPHAMALE all the time! :roll:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Probably the fact that someone, ME, didn't agree with him and his layout. Steve, you're a funny and cool person, but man, sometimes you act like such a child. Not everyone is going to agree with you...doesn't mean you have to make the comments that you make. You know, you can't be ALPHAMALE all the time! :roll:
hahaha had nothing to do with it guy's i actialy posted this in the wrong tread but good to know how people see me ! :?

apbtgurl26 said:
you can't be ALPHAMALE all the time! :roll:
abd BTW YES YES I CAN ! :wink:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
hahaha had nothing to do with it guy's i actialy posted this in the wrong tread but good to know how people see me ! :?
If this is the honest to god truth, then I apologize Steve. I just don't see how you could honestly have one thread pulled up and type something in the wrong thread, but I'm sure it can be done.

apbtgurl26 said:
you can't be ALPHAMALE all the time! :roll:
abd BTW YES YES I CAN ! :wink:[/quote]

And this answer does not surprise me at all! :wink:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I like it but I want Moose on it too. Steve I LOVE!!!!!!!! the picture of Stella under her moms chin. That is my all time favorite picture.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
debs said:
I like it but I want Moose on it too. Steve I LOVE!!!!!!!! the picture of Stella under her moms chin. That is my all time favorite picture.
sure why not iam not the one making it but im sure the moose will be in it 100% moose rocks and the pic of stella under mommy is my fav too ! :wink:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
If this is the honest to god truth, then I apologize Steve. I just don't see how you could honestly have one thread pulled up and type something in the wrong thread, but I'm sure it can be done.

wink:
easy i hade too sceens open both bulldogs breeds cause i was copying and pasting wile arguing on the other thread ..but what ever cool with me :wink:

and why dosent that surprize you ?... call it how i see it

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
apbtgurl26 said:
I like it but would rather not have a pic on every day of the month, but a collage on each page, because some people, me being one of them, like to write things on the calendar days! :D
Same here, plus that would be expensive with all the pictures.
The site we're looking at allows for a custom picture on the top half, the bottom is predesigned. I need spaces to write in.

This thing is moving along, I've just been really busy at work.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i love the idea

hey how would i be able to buy one and what day is the last day to submit pictures and another when will the calendar be finish

1 - 20 of 21 Posts