Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new guitar so I was testing it out and practicing some songs, and my brother was taking pictures of me. But like always, I hate looking at a plain photo so I did some effects and all that crap. But now I cant decide what one looks better, opinions?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HeHe yea, my half-brother but still my bro no matter what. I have a half-sister too haha.

But thanks for the comments Trina, will keep em in mind!

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
If it were for an "Album Cover", definately the first one. Looks very professional. I would just change the color of the lettering as it is going over the black. In other words at the top of the photo where the area is green - make the first few letters green over black until it runs into the green area. The same with the red portion below. Or, you could put them all in another color such as yellow. :D

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the comments, heres a couple more I made because like always I cant sleep and I had to kill some time. I'm trying to get a design thats similar to the In Utero tour, alot of pink just weird distortion effects. But I'm not a photoshop nerd like my mom ha! More will be following soon....

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I like the last two...particularly the pink one. Might want to get a different pic without the mini-blind in the background tho :p.

And learn to play left handed, slacker!!

j/k :p

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, dont be making fun of my blinds now! Once my band has our rehearsel space finished the pictures will be a hella lot better.

You know, I tried the whole left handed thing for awhile and realized it was to hard. I'll just stick to being a Kurt clone thats right handed...or a gothic Kurt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts