Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new guitar so I was testing it out and practicing some songs, and my brother was taking pictures of me. But like always, I hate looking at a plain photo so I did some effects and all that crap. But now I cant decide what one looks better, opinions?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HeHe yea, my half-brother but still my bro no matter what. I have a half-sister too haha.

But thanks for the comments Trina, will keep em in mind!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the comments, heres a couple more I made because like always I cant sleep and I had to kill some time. I'm trying to get a design thats similar to the In Utero tour, alot of pink just weird distortion effects. But I'm not a photoshop nerd like my mom ha! More will be following soon....

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, dont be making fun of my blinds now! Once my band has our rehearsel space finished the pictures will be a hella lot better.

You know, I tried the whole left handed thing for awhile and realized it was to hard. I'll just stick to being a Kurt clone thats right handed...or a gothic Kurt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.