Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Youll never believe this but I have a pittbull chauahua mix. Now I know that sounds wrong in so many ways, and I thought so too untill I saw her shes the coolest dog. now I know there are people who think pitbull mixes aren't good dogs and cerntally not a pitt bull chauahua. So shes a good dog but I kinda want to get her fixed because I have very few breeding options. I have seen a miniature pitbull but thats it just one and I can't seem to find any information on the internet about them so if you have heard of any thing please let me know. -seeking very small pitbull male to breed.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Dude - we've already received your first 2 posts. I don't believe you're going to find what you're looking for here...or anywhere for that matter, because "mini pitbulls" don't exist!

·
Registered
465 Posts
There was a pit on this one kennels website and they rescued her and since she was neglected her growth was stunt and she was only 25 to 30 pounds at 2 years old. She was very cute.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Look at rescues it is an odd mix but you may get lucky and find it again

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
She wants to breed them..
:roll:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
credit said:
mini pitbull = sbt staffy = english stafforshire bull terriers
Thank you! that's what I've been telling people for years but nobody else aggrees.
Same people who think blue pits are rare.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
PitBullRoyalty said:
She wants to breed them..
LOL that would probably be a bad idea as I can tell you agree .........
OP
.Most people are not going to want that mix and you are not going to make any $$$ off of it...I see that the millions of pets that gets put down every year is not daunting you so what about the facts
*You probably are going to end up with more than one puppy maybe 5-6
*Preg. can go very wrong and you could lose not only the pups but your dog as well
* Since your dog is a mix and you are looking for a mix there are very good chances that the puppies will not look like you want to begin with, it takes more than I breeding to come up with a consistant look
* I have a Chihuahua and he does not need his tude and a Pit mouth,lol, but it is your hands/arms

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Good point, when you breed them they will not look like your mix.
Some will end up chihuahuas and some may end up normal sized pits when they grow up.
Just look at these designer mutts, pups from the same little all look different.
What does that tell you?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
she hasnt come back since the 2 page discussion we had with her. her last words were "I'll show my boyfriend all this info"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts