Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy a new mini-bullie from a breeder I found online (Brentwood Bulldogs). I dont know if anyone knows anything about this breeder, any info would be great they seem reputable and very loving with their pups. I am buying the pup because I love the breed! and am certain this dog is for me regardless of the medical history each carry. Since I am purely buying the dog to be loved and taking care of, my question is to avoid being a backyard breeder in the future IF and WHEN i decide I have the time to invest into breeding, how can I determine whether or not my pup is of the right nature to breed?

Forgive me im new to this and like I said I wont be breeding anytime sooon but it never hurts to aquire knowledge.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
miniature bulldog..now thats scary....like they arent small enough already? :roll:

miniature bulldog is just another designer dog created by BYB's and puppymills to make money.
funny how their site is about puppies puppies and more puppies, no mention of parents or health tests or titles, etc.
seriously, save your money, research some more and then buy a quality puppy from a responsible breeder

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I was thinking, Im looking more into their site and the closest thing Ive gotten was more pictures available upon request and pics of parents as well..

They say all pups are up to date in shots and current vaccinations and come with a written health guarantee and have all seen their vet and are registered with the AKC, but since this is my first bullie im weary because as with anything new I dont know who's telling me good info or bad info, and if what im looking at is a quality pet.

They have regualr EB'S but Im not sure of the bloodlines either... Another site I was looking at strictly EB's was bulldogbend.com, anyone know any info on these breeders?

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Last time I checked the list of AKC recognized breeds, there was no mini bulldog listed. They may be trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Are you sure its not a minature Bull TERRIER?

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont think so, but then again I dont know.. Their site is brentwoodbullies.com.

You can always cruise over there and look at the available mini puppies section and tell me what you think?

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it varies from 20-40 lbs?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I looked at the sight and as soon as I saw mix breed bullies I closed it.

I would stay away from there.

Also if you must ask about breeding then you shouldnt breed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts