Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FogDude said:
Sooo cute. love the wrinkles. shes an OEB right?
actually, breeder and papers say EB....

she only weighs in at 37 pounds at 6 months...and the ppl at the dog park lastnight said she looked small.... so i'm pretty sure she's EB

her and gracie need to get together :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
snarky said:
FogDude said:
Sooo cute. love the wrinkles. shes an OEB right?
actually, breeder and papers say EB....

she only weighs in at 37 pounds at 6 months...and the ppl at the dog park lastnight said she looked small.... so i'm pretty sure she's EB

her and gracie need to get together :D
I'm sure Gracie would like that. I need to get her around some more dogs, but not many of our friends have dogs. Had her at the specialty dog store yesterday and her and a golden retriever hit it off. The owner's poodle didn't seem to care for Gracie much though. Too bad all you guys with bullies live so far away. :cry:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no kidding.

i found it strange at the dog park yesterday (it was her 2nd day), she watched most of the dogs, played a little and ran back to me....

but then, this GORGEOUS black brindle 4 month staffie walks in, and Baylee zoned right in on him (like she automatically knew he was a bully breed) and took off across the park.

they played for like an hour, she forgot who i was... if ida left, she wouldn't have noticed. it was so cute the 2 bullys stuck together :lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
she is so cute! She looks fearless playing with the bigger dog :p I know what you mean my roomate used to have three chow mixes and I had my Alpahas and they never mingled on one side was the chow gang and on the other the Alapaha gang. I always joke that bulldogs are snobs lol :p :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts