Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so as Ive said Sarah has been trying to get aggressive again mostly against Patches. I have seen that Patches does do stuff to try and antagonize Sarah and get her in trouble so i have been putting a quash on that as well. Mostly she just walks back and forth by her face to get her to do something to get in trouble. She also likes to let her know she is on the bed with Sarah in the floor. So this am about 5 i have fed Sarah and was filling up Dallas's auto feeder with the new food i just got in and next thing i know Ive got all hell breaking loose next to me. Dallas's auto feeder is right next to the stairs thankfully. I look down to see Sarah attacking something that looks like my cat Patches and then Dallas was trying to get in on it to. Now mind you I don't have my glasses on as i was just feeding Sarah and didn't need them. Well Im screaming for Steve and I yell at her and thankfully they both stop and my cat was no where to be found as she ran up the stairs i guess. I go upstairs and she is just sitting on top of the computer desk like nothing happened. I'm starting to think maybe it was Tigger as he has disappeared but no i see some disturbances in her fur and she is slightly wet in a couple of places. Oh boy did i give Sarah a talking to and put her in the bedroom and she is not going to be allowed in the living room for most of the day if at all. I have no idea if patches did something or if Sarah was just being a bitch but i don't care that's no excuse. Steve was like well Patches does antagonize her and I'm like yea but walking back and forth by her face does not mean Sarah can just attack her. I could understand if patches was striking her or something but not just walking around in front of her and such. Luckily just by the way she and Dallas stopped when i yelled and the way Sarah was immediately calm tells me this was just a more intense warning than the head lowering she usually does. Im so greatful it was not worse. Geez these damn pups keep me busy.

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
Yes, I do know what you mean. Right now Clara is the one doing the pacing in our
house. She is not fully happy about the new pup and she paces circles around him and his toys.
So far she has only scuffled him a couple of times when he got to close to her when she was being
petted on by my husband. Hopefully she will learn a little more toleration.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I do know what you mean. Right now Clara is the one doing the pacing in our
house. She is not fully happy about the new pup and she paces circles around him and his toys.
So far she has only scuffled him a couple of times when he got to close to her when she was being
petted on by my husband. Hopefully she will learn a little more toleration.
It's like you get one thing calmed down and then you have something else going on lol. I am grateful so far it has not been anywhere near what it was a couple of years ago when Sarah was attacking the boys and really trying to kill them but geez cannot i have calm in my house for any period of time lol. She was kept out of the living room till around 4 or 5 and so far everything is ok. i did catch the cat trying to antagonize her in the living room so i ran her out of there and Sarah was so good just laying there not doing anything. So we will see. I hope your situation gets better. Its hard when you have one trying to start stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts