Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I really miss the boards, I check in and read as much as possible, but finding time has been tough lately. With the Holidays, and birthdays, and my concussion :oops: to start the month......now Ethan is having recurring ear infections again and will probably have to get tubes in AGAIN ](*,) (he just had the surgery in March and they already fell out :cry: )

Looks like the new boards are zooming now! Gotta love that!

AFter the New Year I can't wait to get back on and swap silly stories.

Fina has gotten so big, she just dosn't even look like a puppy any more.

Whenever I take a "posed" pic of her now, she pulls her ears back.

Here she is: our Fina

Yes, she got her nails cut IMMEDIATELY after I saw this pic! :p

her and ethan:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
god she is gorgeous! Mind if her I have her for a while/forever? haha!
I wonder why she is doing that ear thing? lol its really funny! its her "princess" pose!

How's your head doing anyways? And I hope your son feels better soon! My sister had to go through the whole ear tube thing and even tho I was young I still remember it was just a hassle!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What lovely pictures! Fina is sooo gorgeous. :D

My son went through the tubes as a small boy, too. His got infected and had to be removed....go figure! Best of luck to you on that!

·
Registered
103 Posts
fina is beautiful. my youngest son had to go through the ear tubes also I think they fell out about every six -nine months

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the kind words guys!

All your posts make me miss making banners too :cry:

Things will calm down eventually, they always do.

The ear thing is so funny. Whenever she sees the camera, back the ears go.

And Trina, you took me back to the day we found her.................
I really lucked out getting her. It was hard for the breeder to let her go, but with her Mom already showing agression with her at 4 months, I guess they had to make a choice. GLAD THEY DID TOO! A gorgeous, house-broken 4 month old AB with an awesome pedigree. Can't find one of those every day :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Bridget,
I just wanted to say that I miss you and I hope you can get back to us soon. Fina is a beautiful little lady now, and we miss seeing her! Feel better soon, and get back as soon as you can!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well everyone has said it about Fina. You already know that I love her and she is welcome to stay with me forever oops I mean for a while :lol:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I feel so loved!

Ethan's ears are a mess today. Poor little bugger has been up all night 3 nights in a row and is just miserable. So am I. I have a cold now and am scheduled to get all of my Wisdom teeth out on the 19th, so I hope I get better fast or they'll cancel on me!

jayse, no I don't show her, wish I could but hope to get involved in showing and join a club when we head back for the states in July. We're still waiting on a list to see where we are going, but as soon as I find out I can start researching dog clubs and breeders (for tips and mentoring) in our new area........

HausMommy! LOOK AT YOU! You are a posting machine! I miss you and Haus too. There is a dog at a rescue here in Germany that reminds me of Haus, here's a link:

http://www.staffordshire-hilfe.de/wir_suchen/jule_bilder.htm

And here are a bunch of dogs at that rescue.

http://www.staffordshire-hilfe.de/suchen1.htm

I have a friend here that is looking into adopting from this organization. They seem to REALLY care for their dogs! If I wasn't already on overload these days, I'd be picking one out for sure!

Bridget

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Welcome back. Good to see Fina is doing and looking well! Sucks about Ethans ears...and your wisdom teeth. I have had two of mine done by hand with only a local. Beleive me it is better to get them all done at once. I won't get into the gory details too much...but it sounded CRUNCHY! :-& Stock up on soup!

Looks like someone is gonna have a good christmas too! Look at all the presents! You are very prepared...and way ahead of me.

That pup in the link looks like a cross between Haus and Dozer with the little eyebrow thingy.....what have those two been up to?!?!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Fina said:
I feel so loved!

Ethan's ears are a mess today. Poor little bugger has been up all night 3 nights in a row and is just miserable. So am I. I have a cold now and am scheduled to get all of my Wisdom teeth out on the 19th, so I hope I get better fast or they'll cancel on me!

jayse, no I don't show her, wish I could but hope to get involved in showing and join a club when we head back for the states in July. We're still waiting on a list to see where we are going, but as soon as I find out I can start researching dog clubs and breeders (for tips and mentoring) in our new area........

HausMommy! LOOK AT YOU! You are a posting machine! I miss you and Haus too. There is a dog at a rescue here in Germany that reminds me of Haus, here's a link:

http://www.staffordshire-hilfe.de/wir_suchen/jule_bilder.htm

And here are a bunch of dogs at that rescue.

http://www.staffordshire-hilfe.de/suchen1.htm

I have a friend here that is looking into adopting from this organization. They seem to REALLY care for their dogs! If I wasn't already on overload these days, I'd be picking one out for sure!

Bridget
lol I only post so much because it is a SLOOOOOOOW season for auto insurance. Everyone's already bought it, so I have nothing to do for 8 hours a day. :) That guy does look like Haus, and Dozer with that eye patch. It's so cute and it looks like he has one eyebrow and the other one got shaved off or something! I hope your family gets better soon. I still have my wisdom teeth and they are coming in on the bottom(remember folks, I'm only 21.)They are coming in straight, so no need to get them removed, plus I have the room for them. I can't wait til you are back to us Bridget! Where are you moving when you come back to the states?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts