Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I know alot of you have reccomended me Missing Link dog food supplement ( as well as my vet ). What all has it done for your puppies. I read alot about it on the web, & of course, it says it helps with his coat/sheen, but it also said it helps with skin, allergies, just all sorts of stuff. If you guys could give me any pros & cons about it, I would greatly appreciate it. Apollo is about 80 lbs right now, which I believed called for 3 tablespoons. How long will a one lb bag last me ?? I called Petsmart & that is all they have in right now.

Thanx
Chap

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I've been feeding it to my dogs for about six months now. Their coats look great. One bag usually lasts about 2 wks. for me so it should last about a month for you. I use the kind that has glucosamine added to it. I also use fish oil for their coats. The missing link has omega-3 already in it but I give a little extra oil because it is so dry out right now.

It needs to be refridgerated and it will spoil so don't get the 5lb. bag. Also it cannot be frozen. The dogs love the flavor. I think the price is pretty worth it.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Bella has been on Missing Link for almost a month now. Her skin and coat look great, even for the air being so dry here. I don't know if this is related or not, but not long after I began giving Bella Missing Link, her histiocytoma (benign tumor) fell off and the skin in that area healed completely in just a couple of days. I know Missing Link is supposed to boost the immune system and promote healing, so I think it may have played a role in her tumor healing. Bella gets about 2 1/2 or 3 teaspoons a day, and so far we've only gone through about half of a 1lb. bag.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, i'm sold. I'm gonna pick up the 1 lb bag in the next couple of days & see how it goes. I appreciate you guys letting me know the pros/cons. Thanx again...

Chap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts