Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mo has a play bed that we set up at my girlfriends house. We wrestled on it until Mo was comatose.

He doesn't like when playtime ends and pulls out the pout to get them started again.

Here's a pic of us wrestling. I was losing badly in this pic. Luckily he spared my life, just before I ran out of air. :wink:
I don't know where Mo's head is, but I have two noses. I need a faster camera! :roll:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I read that hydration and heartrate have an effect on color. Mo's nose was never paler than it was in his avatar. He had just gotten up. His nose is much paler in the morning it seems.

Mo thought I looked funny too, seeing how I am usually winning!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG I could look at Momers all day! He's so cute. I could never resist his pout. I'd be unemployed and broke cuz I'd stay home with him all day! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Oh man, I love Mo!! I think a playdate is needed soon! :)

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kasco said:
OMG I could look at Momers all day! He's so cute. I could never resist his pout. I'd be unemployed and broke cuz I'd stay home with him all day! LOL :lol:
Hahaha! I hate to leave for work for that reason! He has the biggest collection of dog toys I have ever seen! I blame the pout.

I don't think his nose has gotten lighter over the winter, on the whole. His fur seems longer though. Do they get a longer winter coat, or is it that he is almost 1.

Thanks everyone!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.