Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a couple of funny videos of Gumberton.

Playing with the hose. (that's oil on his head):roll:

The elusive Butt Scoot run.

Momer's Counter-clockwise Tug-o-War technique.

Hitting himself in the head with the Jolly ball. Not so bright. The girlfriend is calling him a little buck, not a little f^ck, although both would be appropriate.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
is the last one the start to the one right before it? lol

great videos!!

Kate does the same exact thing with the water and the hose except she tries to bite it coming out of the hose as she is jumping... and she got my hand one time :(

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is the last one the start to the one right before it? lol
No, we were both too dizzy to run in such a straight line. :roll:

Mo was actually pretty mellow with the hose that day. He is usually more jumpy and bitey with the water. He has never got me with his mouth, but he has jumped and crashed directly into me trying to get the water. :shock:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Those are great! The spinning one was making me a little sick though! LOL My dogs heard you yell "Hey!" in the last one and they must've thought it was my DH because they all jumped up and took off downstairs! :lol:

Looks like there always a laugh to be had with Momer around!

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
"butt scoot run" video:
Where in the world did he come from?? :lol:
Nothing...then all of a sudden a white blur!
Boy, that is excitement! He's so funny!

(I have yet to video "the zoomies", Orson's arent that common
and when he does they are short lived. :? )

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love Mo!! He's so stinkin cute!!!

We have the same Jolly ball, only green, and the rope is gone to it too. Haus STILL carries around the Jolly ball though. Weirdo. :roll:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you, thank you!

My dogs heard you yell "Hey!" in the last one and they must've thought it was my DH because they all jumped up and took off downstairs!
That's crazy! Nice that your dogs hear me across the country, but Mo wont hear me 20 ft away. :roll:

"butt scoot run" video:
Where in the world did he come from?? Laughing
Nothing...then all of a sudden a white blur!
The gf had momer around the corner. He loves to run back and forth between us.

I don't know why mo doesn't kill the rope on the toy. Seems like some toys he destroys and some toys he pampers.

Ben has a mad 5 mins run about like sometimes
You gotta love it when they are running around. If Mo is doing it, we are always laughing. He is such a nerd. :glasses3:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.