Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Mogamer Pics. *Video added*

935 views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  cannon 
#1 ·
Tested out the new camera last night. Pretty impressive, but still getting used to the focus.

Here's a vid of Sam and Satch playing. They were on the tail end of a long wrestling match and are pretty tired at this point.

(There is a little colorful language in the background so turn the vol down if you are at risk)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPDpo4vQhqY

Here's the pics I got:

First pic.

A lady collecting cans suprised mo by walking right up to the fence line. He had the biggest mohawk I have ever seen on him!

Goofball!

I love this one! Blocky dog!

I'm gonna get you dad!

He's really getting the jumping thing down.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Even higher!

Playing with his buddy Sam.

Buds.

See less See more
#11 ·
Thanks everyone!

Mo gets my vote for cutest Bulldog Breeds Forum dog! His buddy Sam kind of looks like Bella in that last picture with his tongue flopping out of his mouth.
Awww! His face is turning red......der. Thank you

hey I told you to bring Champ back. you wanna trade jas for mo?????????
He does look like Champ in those pics! We could trade... Jas is the best!

Gonna upload a video of Sam and Satch playing.

#13 ·
The detail in those pics are amazing! Shocked What kind of camera is it? I love the last pic, they are really cute together. I could see the video this time. It's really funny when they do that mouthy thing!
I know! The photobucket shots are compressed a lot too. Check out how much detail is in the cropped version of that first shot.

Detail

:shock:

I got the Canon Powershot s3 IS. 6megapixels. The video was shot with the camera as well.

I was PO'd that Sam and Mo weren't really playing too much. They usually go at it like madmen!

#21 ·
I got the camera from B&H Photo online. It was like $430 or so. Fifty dollars cheaper than you could get it at the store locally. Wouldn't you know it though, I floated a check and when the camera posted it caused an overdraft.....you guessed it.....$50. :roll:

Sam and Mo sometimes get tired and nippy like that then they are up and at it wrestling again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.