Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to my dad and stepmothers for dinner the other night. My dad loves Mo now. He even went out to my car to say a second goodbye to him. This is huge cause if you remember he was helping form pit bull BSL in his municipality. The BSL was changed to a non breed specific dangerous dog statute.

Anyway, here are the pics. I tried to recreate a pic of Mo I took when we first got him, but he wouldn't sit still. He is the poster boy for Ritalin.

Mo at about 5 mos old.

Today (haven't color corrected yet.)

Playing in the back yard. (yes, I got knocked over in this one)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...............dirt!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Haha, you got knocked over! It so funny when you see these big goofy bullys charging towards you. You cant help but laugh when you get knocked on your a$$.
Mo is so awesome. He always looks like such a care free happy pup.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! He is a big 'ol ham! He gives us lots of laughs, and yes he gets lots of hugs and kisses from everyone.

He is still a bit of a pup (1 year and 2 mos). I hope his face stays the same though.....puppyish.

He should be a stuntman in his next incarnation. He loves to run right into stuff....the couch, the bed, my leg and poor knee, and my whole body when I take pictures squatting down. I knew it was comin though, but had to get the pic. Sometimes you gotta take one for the team. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.