Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AB

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chim Chim and I had a nice evening at the park. He is looking like quite the adult now.

Now that Mo is maturing, do you think he looks more like a pit or an AB? He was a rescue so we don't know.

BIG SMILE! :p

(r)Trademark

Thinking about BSL

Rocketman

Looking like a big tough guy!

RAWR!

Here is how he is filling out. He is 70lbs.

Here's two more I really wished would have turned out clear. Not enough light. :(

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
He's so stunning!!! I love him.

You know to me he looks like a mix between the two. When I look at some of his pics he looks just like our beloved Pooh. Spooky was a red nose pit. But in the pic with his ears forward he looks like a AB. Also he has the ABs size.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I think he might be a mix between the 2. Him and Jas have almost the sane facail charcteristics. So that makes tend to think he is a pit. Champ wieghs almost 70 pounds and he is an apbt so its really hard to tell. BTW how old is he now

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I think maybe both. His face (snout and jaw) are AB but his body is pit. The tail is very thin like a pit too. Whatever he is he is so cute. How old is he now?

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm saying AB, but that eye color and nose color say there had to be something else in there somewhere. Maybe 75% AB and 25% APBT.

Either way, MO is GORGEOUS!

And btw, he has no tear staining, do you have a secret?

Thanks,
Bridget

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Mo, IS SO CUTE!!!!

Man, he made my day. That picture from the side he definately has AB in him, I think there is a little bit of pit though. The older he gets the more AB he looks. Absolutely adorable.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Mo definitely is a handsome one. I voted AB, because it seems to me (and Im no expert) that most of the AB's have slightly shorter snouts, and much wider "smiles" than apbt. But I agree with some others that his body reminds me very much of Brodie, who is at least part apbt. . . has the same shape and tail. Whatever he is, he is gorgeous and has a great personality!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
What I want to know, is why there is no poll option for "freaking adorable!" :)

I dunno on this one cannon, I just had to tell you that Mo is such a little heartthrob!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts