Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
She's got lovely muscle tone, even at that age!
Bet Ozzy loves her, but the poor guy is probably blissfully unaware of exactly how big she's going to get! Same thing happened with our cat, Charcoal - him and Maia used to play happily together but now I see him looking at her and thinking "Jeez! How much stronger is this thing going to get!?". She doesn't realise that she freaks him out a bit now, and still wants to play.
With two dogs it would be different, though- wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't remain the more dominant of the two, despite his size, just becuase he's older.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

Yeah i think she is going to be a big girl, her and Ozzy love to play all day its funny because she can over power him so easy but she doesnt she lets him pull on her legs and yeers its really cool to wach she actualy plays more gentle with him than with us she is a cutie i am really curius to see how they are going to play when she is much biger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.