Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FINALLY got my net back up at home. Turns out it was a problem with the cable connection coming into our house, not my modem or connections inside...

So here are some more pics of their playdate, plus a few extra of Haus.

The pitty pile that bowled me over:

Hey buddy!

Whatcha got??

Let's tackle her!!

Who's over there?

Follow me!

Sitting pretty:

Bella and Haus are definately siblings!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Aww....look at their tails wagging in the first picture!! I hope the three dogs have lots of play dates this spring/summer. :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
I love seeing them all playing together. :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bremner53 said:
They all look so happy together!!! I am just in love with Remy right now, he just seems so sweet.
He IS the sweetest dog!!! Absolutely LIVES for attention and treats! Leeann has done an amazing job on turning that pup's life around. You can tell he's very grateful towards her.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Haus looks absolutely pathetic in that last pic...in a deliberate way of course! He looks like a pro with the sad 'Please play with me, I am lonely and tied to a tree' look. How could you resist him?

It really looks like he has it made with the new yard.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
HausMommy said:
Bremner53 said:
They all look so happy together!!! I am just in love with Remy right now, he just seems so sweet.
He IS the sweetest dog!!! Absolutely LIVES for attention and treats! Leeann has done an amazing job on turning that pup's life around. You can tell he's very grateful towards her.
Awww....thank you! That means a lot to me. :) I wish you could have met him the first day we got him. I had no idea his transformation (physical and mental) would happen so quickly. He's such an angel. AND!!....he's gained 7 pounds already! I'm glad he'll never know what it's like to go hungry again.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well I think that all the dogs are great together. As always Bella and Haus are great together but now with Remy well like you said in the pictures " a pitty pile" LOL I love that.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
The last 2 of Haus are beautiful! He's so handsome, and he knows it. 8) Conceitedness (is that a word?) must run in the family...lol :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cannon said:
Haus looks absolutely pathetic in that last pic...in a deliberate way of course! He looks like a pro with the sad 'Please play with me, I am lonely and tied to a tree' look. How could you resist him?

It really looks like he has it made with the new yard.
He LOVES the new yard! Zoomies every time he goes out :D Which is good, because now he'll actually lay down with us if we're just vegging.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts