Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Dion's sleeps on her bed at the foot of our bed. I get up first in the morning so I get up quietly so I do not wake up Drew or Dion - lol! When she goes to bed she sprawls out half on her bed, half off. In the morning she is curled up in a little ball and sometimes a bit under the covers that are falling off our bed. Mind you she doesn't get up when I do, she sleeps in. So I tuck her in ... she might be cold after all! :wink: Anyways, here are the tucked in pics!

And a close up

Haa haa haa! Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know! She is spoiled. You know how hard it is to get out of bed in the morning as it is ... but even more when your new hubby and DOG are still sleeping!! I should be loud and turn on all the lights in the morning. When I get up ... they should all get up! lol - jk!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG how precious is that??

Jazzy is the same way only she sleeps on our bed and she cuddles up next to whoever is still sleeping. When hubby and I both get up she'll sneak into the kids rooms to cuddle with them! LOL :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kasco said:
OMG how precious is that??

Jazzy is the same way only she sleeps on our bed and she cuddles up next to whoever is still sleeping. When hubby and I both get up she'll sneak into the kids rooms to cuddle with them! LOL :D
Awwww - that is cute Kasco!!! You should take pics of her snuggling w/ the kids and post them!!
If Dion does wake up before us (like on the weekends) all I have to do is let her on the bed to cuddle and she'll sleep until we get up.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Man...she looks comfortable! Makes me want to go grab my dogs and take a nap, lol! She's adorable as usual...what a little snuggle bug! Rocket likes to snuggles with my kids, but at some point, he always ends up sliding them off the bed/couch as he tries to stretch out. Cinder likes to smash herself as close to you as she can get and tuck her head under the covers. Wish my husband was as cuddly as my dogs, lol!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts