Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here ya go Rachel Zugg!! I got some of Lucy for ya, lol

Here she fell asleep with the water bottle in her mouth, lol

Doing what she does best, chasing her tail

And here is a few of the new boy!! I'll have ALOT more on Saturday, lol

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Lucy is coming along nicely. Very pretty girl. What a goof she looks like in the pic of her chasing her tail! LOL

Holy huge puppy!! you must be sooo excited to get your new boy. He looks so soft. Give him a great big cuddle for me when he come home. Any thoughts on a name yet?

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, No names yet. I am having extreme difficulties with that, lol. I wanted something German, with a cool meaning, but I don't know yet, lol.

Any Ideas?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
awww Lucy!! soooo pretty and so fast!

Can't wait to see how she does with the new pup

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Meg...She looks good!! I love the water bottle pic! Its like shes a little kid...she wore herself out playing but would not give up until it was too late and she was out!

I am so excited for you! I want a puppy damnit! He looks sooo good and he looks huge already! Hurry up with the name thing already! Man I bet you will get no sleep the night before...I know I wouldnt...not with that cute bugger coming!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love that first pic of Lucy! She's so pretty!!

And your little boy is just as cute!! I can't wait to see more pics of him!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Great pictures! I love bully running pictures. They get that funny, crazed look, and their mouths are flapping everywhere! :lol:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Wow, she's gotten huge. She's a gorgeous girl as usual and having lots of fun from the looks of it. Your new boy looks like a cracker, can't wait till you can post more pic's of him.

______
Andrew

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.