Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok back by popular demand...well actually just Tasha and Sam. :oops: Here's more of Chico.

Look at that face!

right before they tackled me to the ground!LOL

·
Registered
807 Posts
So when they both take off running flate out. Who is faster? I would think larry would hurt some of Heidi's aerodynamics.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bella wants to know if Chico will be her boyfriend.
Sure as long as she's ok with the fact that he lost his nads in a tragic hunting accident. We had to tell him that when he woke up in the vet's office! :wink:

So when they both take off running flate out. Who is faster? I would think larry would hurt some of Heidi's aerodynamics.
Heidi's super quick. The tongue doesn't phase her one bit. Only problem is she is really clumbsy. She's taken me down a couple of times on acciedent. She'll slam right into you! Gotta watch out for her.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
Sure as long as she's ok with the fact that he lost his nads in a tragic hunting accident. We had to tell him that when he woke up in the vet's office! :wink:

Heidi's super quick. The tongue doesn't phase her one bit. Only problem is she is really clumbsy. She's taken me down a couple of times on acciedent. She'll slam right into you! Gotta watch out for her.
LOL Chassis is really clumbsy her self. She just rams into stuff and keeps on going!

I cant wait to steal Heidi and play with her at home.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
So I totally sprayed Dr. Pepper all over my desk!!!! That was HILARIOUS!

·
Registered
724 Posts
LokersPadokers said:
Loki loves Chico too, but she is currently still involved with Rocco :)
Looks like Dion the only single gal on this board!! Tell all your lady dogs to keep their men close ... she may try to steal some!! She'll bat her blue eye at them :wink: Works like a charm.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
LSCKitty said:
LokersPadokers said:
Looks like Dion the only single gal on this board!! Tell all your lady dogs to keep their men close ... she may try to steal some!! She'll bat her blue eye at them :wink: Works like a charm.

Dozer really likes Dion :oops: !!! If she is into younger studs :lol:

·
Registered
576 Posts
LSCKitty said:
LokersPadokers said:
It does work!! Loki does it too!!!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HausMommy said:
Chico.Heidi said:
So I totally sprayed Dr. Pepper all over my desk!!!! That was HILARIOUS!
OOOh Dr. Pepper....I love Dr. Pepper. Ok, this internet love thing is getting out of control. Can you imagine how many members we're gonna lose when all of our dogs get into fights and break up? This just isn't worth it.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
OOOh Dr. Pepper....I love Dr. Pepper. Ok, this internet love thing is getting out of control. Can you imagine how many members we're gonna lose when all of our dogs get into fights and break up? This just isn't worth it.
Hey...Bella's a giver. She'll make it work!! :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
Bremner53 said:
LSCKitty said:
LokersPadokers said:

Dozer really likes Dion :oops: !!! If she is into younger studs :lol:
Woof, Woof! She says yes!!! :D She's a little embarassed mom said something though! :oops:

·
Registered
724 Posts
LokersPadokers said:
LSCKitty said:
LokersPadokers said:
It does work!! Loki does it too!!!
The two of them out together would be dangerous for all the boys out there! :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
This thread is hilarious!!! I made sure to put the Dr. Pepper down before opening it again! :lol:

Haus says Chico and Mo better be nice to his little sister! He doesn't wanna have to play big brother!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Chico's such a stud....and he knows it! (nads or not! LOL) :wink:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Pimp Torco wants it to be known that their is a new kid on the block. All you young ladies with your flashy eyes and what not will be swept off your paws! He said just wait for his growth spurt and he is going to be on the prowl!

·
Registered
576 Posts
RED said:
Pimp Torco wants it to be known that their is a new kid on the block. All you young ladies with your flashy eyes and what not will be swept off your paws! He said just wait for his growth spurt and he is going to be on the prowl!
swept off your paws LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts