Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the Wal-Mart collar I got. She is soooo Diva now Baby!!!!

Come here Momma...

Closer.........

Closer I said!

muuah!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
What a doll!! What happened to her eyes that needed surgery? Man, if I fostered her, she'd be mine. :wink:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Aw she looks so nice in her new collar. Love the picture of Zena checking out the diaper situation. Then she is telling you
(with her looks) that she needs to be changed (the baby lol)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
debs said:
Aw she looks so nice in her new collar. Love the picture of Zena checking out the diaper situation. Then she is telling you
(with her looks) that she needs to be changed (the baby lol)
Something is rotten in denmark she said!!!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Yes it is the will go back to normal after awhile usually a few months. If the vet did a good job that is. With bulldogs/rottweilers it is a common surgery.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tia said:
Yes it is the will go back to normal after awhile usually a few months. If the vet did a good job that is. With bulldogs/rottweilers it is a common surgery.
Yeah , I knew it was common but I have never seen the end result. We never did that kind of surgery at the clinic. I was just curious. The vet gave them 100% Guarantee.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I need a happy picture!!! I'm sad after hearing about her in the kennel. I can't handle the stories :( I'm so happy she's out with you now I just hate thinking what she went through. I need a bully smile or pics of her giving bully kisses :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
After the surgery the Vet said that it was much worse than we originally thought, she had the condition for a long time before she came to us. They had to take more eyelid than usual, due to the severity of the rolling-in.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
etgsr said:
After the surgery the Vet said that it was much worse than we originally thought, she had the condition for a long time before she came to us. They had to take more eyelid than usual, due to the severity of the rolling-in.
Hey Kenzie!!!! Thanks.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LokersPadokers said:
I need a happy picture!!! I'm sad after hearing about her in the kennel. I can't handle the stories :( I'm so happy she's out with you now I just hate thinking what she went through. I need a bully smile or pics of her giving bully kisses :)
Will this do?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LokersPadokers said:
THANK YOU!!!! :) :) I gotta see the bullies happy :)
She is so chill that I can't get her to do anything but sleep until the kids are home. Then she is ready to go. I will snap some of her with the kids when they get off the bus. You will see the difference.

·
Registered
576 Posts
SugarBear said:
LokersPadokers said:
THANK YOU!!!! :) :) I gotta see the bullies happy :)
She is so chill that I can't get her to do anything but sleep until the kids are home. Then she is ready to go. I will snap some of her with the kids when they get off the bus. You will see the difference.
Oh good :) But the vet says she's ok?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I love her new collar!! I gotta run to Walmart and see if I can get a pretty new one for Heaven. PetsMart just doesn't have anything "fun" unless it's the size of a chihuahua.

She is so beautiful, and I agree -- sounds like a keeper to me!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts