Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I miss being able to pick him up like this...sorry I'm in the first picture, please excuse that.

Back when I still had my female Pit Bull mix Maggie

Shadow sitting so pretty for me, he was around 3-4months old in this picture

I like this picture because he was given me a kiss. Sorry I'm in this one too...

This is Shadow on his very first day home with me at 8 weeks!

The breeder gave us this photo of him, I believe he was around 5 weeks old. Not exactly sure.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! The other pup in the picture was actually our first choice, but Shadow stole my heart when he gave me a kiss under my chin and then chewed on my beard :roll:

·
Registered
576 Posts
OH MY WORD!!!!! That is sooo freakin cute!!!! I've always loved great danes and those pupy pics are just too much!!!! I can't believe how big he was at just 5 weeks!!!! You guys are lucky you can't hear my girly squealing right now :) If you have more puppy pics post them :) I'd love to see a side view of how big he was back then :)

Man I know what you mean about missing being able to pick them up like that. They need to have a little button where they can switch between little puppy mode and adult behaved mode :)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually Shadow is my Pit Bull :)

But I'll see if I can find the puppy pictures danes. We adopted a female dane a few years ago, needless to say she had some great pups come from her who went to some even better owners. I could never pick up a dane pup, by 6 months they weigh around 50lbs. A few months later your looking at 100lbs of pure puppy...and clumsy ones at that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.