Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend came over with her new digital WHOPPER of a camera and wanted to use Sheila as a model, I complied of course. She is not a pro, but working on it, I think see took some pretty good shots. These are my favorites.

The BIG smile :lol:

Hiding in the Shadows

Another vicous Bully attack

My personal favorite

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah she has had that knot for a few months now, was playing with another pup at class and tumbled backwards and hit her nose. Took her to the vet he said it may or may not go down with time. Gave her some steroid shot and it got a bit better, but being the BRUTE that she is she hit her nose again playing with her spring pole and it swelled up a bit more. Gotta take her back next week to check it out.

As for camera, it was a Nikon, forgot the model, but had an awesome zoom lens and like 2GB card. I am getting one for christmas :lol:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
sheila said:
Yeah she has had that knot for a few months now, was playing with another pup at class and tumbled backwards and hit her nose. Took her to the vet he said it may or may not go down with time. Gave her some steroid shot and it got a bit better, but being the BRUTE that she is she hit her nose again playing with her spring pole and it swelled up a bit more. Gotta take her back next week to check it out.

As for camera, it was a Nikon, forgot the model, but had an awesome zoom lens and like 2GB card. I am getting one for christmas :lol:
Poor Sheila! Well she still looks awesome! I hope it heals quickly...it doesn't seem to bother her though, so that's a good thing! Our bully's are so strong. :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BOTHER HER!! WHATEVER!!!! This dog does not feel pain LOL And definetly does not know the meaning of take it slow and easy, always 100MPH My fiance says we should give her some benadryl on a daily basis :lol:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
sheila said:
BOTHER HER!! WHATEVER!!!! This dog does not feel pain LOL And definetly does not know the meaning of take it slow and easy, always 100MPH My fiance says we should give her some benadryl on a daily basis :lol:
LOL...I know what you mean! Koda is non-stop 24/7! But we wouldn't have them any other way! :lol:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
sheila said:
Sounds like a nice female!! Gotta love a tough bitch with some spunk!

Beautiful pictures BTW!! Love the last one!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts