Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet Ringo. :D My new Johnson AB foster (he's REALLY Johnson when you see him in person - very different look from Buster). I can't wait to see how handsome he's going to be when he's filled out and healthy!

I will get more pics later - I'm planning on getting a few that show what bad shape he's in. You can see every bone in his body - no exaggeration, he has an eye infection, and his skin is just flaking off in big chunks. Purely_pitbull said that his back was completely black from the flea infestation he had. We worked on him today with some of those doggy-wipes to gently scrub off some of the dead skin, but I can't give him a full bath until his neuter incision heals.

He's a happy, sweet boy, though! He tries to climb into my lap - the WHOLE dog! He gets along great with the puppies, and though he's only met Dino and Misha through a crate, there was NO agression at all - on either side. :D Dino sniffed his butt through the bars. LOL.

Oh, and he's heartworm NEGATIVE!!!! WoooHooo!!!!! *happy dance* \:D/

· Registered
3,140 Posts
His face tells it all. So glad you are going to fix him up. How much does he weigh? It is really neet when you get a sick, starving dog and see how they gain weight. You can compare. I want to thank you for saving his life. I know he is very thankful too.

· Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lisa said:
He is so handsomse! Gotta love that makeup job on him!

What is the story anyways? I guess I must have missed it.
He was picked up as a stray by animal control. He's in terrible shape, probably 40 pounds underweight, but he's as sweet as he can be! :D

· Registered
65 Posts
Oh those eyes!! Poor baby! He will be absolutely Beautiful when he gets some weight on him. Poor poor baby!
Bless you for giving him a new chance at a good life! Oh crap the dang hormones...now I'm looking at those eyes and sitting here at work in tears!

· Registered
864 Posts
piperstubbys1 said:
Oh those eyes!! Poor baby! He will be absolutely Beautiful when he gets some weight on him. Poor poor baby!
Bless you for giving him a new chance at a good life! Oh crap the dang hormones...now I'm looking at those eyes and sitting here at work in tears!
makes me want to cry too :cry: . At least he'll have the life he deserves now :wink:

· Banned
2,458 Posts
Even though he has obviously had a tough time...he still has happy, loving eyes...you can just tell he's a total sweetehart...he's going to make someone a WONDERFUL companion!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.