Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few of the fireplace:
The back:




The front:




And this is Haus' FAVORITE spot:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bremner53 said:
How is he? Is he wondering when the heck he gets to go home?
He's made himself VERY at home where he is. He loves it there. We've stayed 4 nights, and he already knows where his kennel is, and where outside is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LuvaBULL said:
No... I think he's saying, "Mom, can I have a playmate now?" :wink:
:lol: He is. He loves to run up and down the fence with the dogs that live behind us.

The neighbors that live across the street in the front have 3 dogs, and he'll sit and watch out that window for hours!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bella_blue said:
Haus looks so content. I love it. :)
He's extremely content. Really happy now. I think it's because I'm a lot less nervous about living there than I was about where I used to live.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
HausMommy said:
He's extremely content. Really happy now. I think it's because I'm a lot less nervous about living there than I was about where I used to live.
That feeling of safety is priceless, and I'm sure Haus picks up on it. Eeeee...I'm so excited for you!!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bella_blue said:
HausMommy said:
He's extremely content. Really happy now. I think it's because I'm a lot less nervous about living there than I was about where I used to live.
That feeling of safety is priceless, and I'm sure Haus picks up on it. Eeeee...I'm so excited for you!!! :)
I can't wait for you to see it in person!! What time Sunday?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bella_blue said:
Any time works for me! Brent has to work all day, though. Boooo!!!
Awww, sucky :( Oh well, you and i and the 3 doggies can have fun :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bella_blue said:
Heck yeah! Does Dennis have to work, too?
Nope, but he'll probably be moving stuff, or putting in our new mailbox, or something like that. He's got a honey-do list already!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
Haha! Gotta love that! Do you want to plan on 12:00 or 1:00 on Sunday? I still have to call Megan and Jimmy to see if they want to bring Big Momma over, too. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bella_blue said:
Haha! Gotta love that! Do you want to plan on 12:00 or 1:00 on Sunday? I still have to call Megan and Jimmy to see if they want to bring Big Momma over, too. :)
That will be fine with me. :) Anytime between 12 and 1. 8)
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top