·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gazar said:
They are looking so good. Messiah's collar looks like it would
really protect the neck.
:)
Thank you. Yeah, Mosley and Messiah have the exact same collar, but they only wear them when I let them out or walk them. The collars come off when they're inside, too dangerous to themselves (playing), us and the walls...

~S

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Amocat00 said:
gazar said:
really protect the neck.
Thank you. Yeah, Mosley and Messiah have the exact same collar, but they only wear them when I let them out or walk them. The collars come off when they're inside, too dangerous to themselves (playing), us and the walls...

~S
Yeah, those are some heavyduty collars. Very nice looking dogs, too.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beetle said:
Amocat00 said:
gazar said:
really protect the neck.

~S
Yeah, those are some heavyduty collars. Very nice looking dogs, too.
They are just purely for looks. Like I said, they rarely ever wear them.

~S

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Hey Shawn..How is the beach 8) ...little less hectic now that tourons are on the way out...I was down in Collington over the holidays and was thinkin about where you have been lately...

e

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Erica said:
Hey Shawn..How is the beach 8) ...little less hectic now that tourons are on the way out...I was down in Collington over the holidays and was thinkin about where you have been lately...

e
It's nice. My parents were down from PA for the week before Thanksgiving, just left Sunday. I've been busy with.....MANY things lately and haven't been on much. I'll be here more often now....

How's things up your way? Are you still feeding Diamond Lamb and Rice? I might switch over to that if I can't get the Canidae for cheap, like I thought I was gonna.

~S

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LSCKitty said:
I will still take ANY of your dogs if one day you feel 3 is too many!

Your dogs are SO cute!!!!
Thanks, that truly means a lot. Maybe, someday, I'll have a second litter, once I know of about 6+ people who would want one. I need another female myself, but not until I get a bigger house.

~S

1 - 17 of 17 Posts