Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Montana and Mags play all the time, Montana and Messiah play all the time, and Messiah and Mags play pretty often. Mosley gets in to it once in a while, but not very often. And, when he does, Messiah doesn't really get all that involved. It's like he doesn't want to "step on Mosley's toes." Anyway, here they are the other night. Isn't Maggie getting big already?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
AWWW YAY!!! Great pics Shawn! The dogs look great and Maggie is BIG! I think she may be bigger than Lily..... How much does Mags weigh? Lily goes to the vet tomorrow so Ill find out her weight then.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rachel Zugg said:
AWWW YAY!!! Great pics Shawn! The dogs look great and Maggie is BIG! I think she may be bigger than Lily..... How much does Mags weigh? Lily goes to the vet tomorrow so Ill find out her weight then.
She really is getting big. I'll bet she's over 30 lbs. already. She weighted 27.5 about two weeks ago at the vet. Here are a couple more I just realized I hadn't posted.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rachel Zugg said:
She is beautiful..... And big. Goodness what do you wash her with to keep her so white?
Thanks. Wash? She hasn't had a bath in over a week. I don't know how she stays so clean, b/c she outside in the kennel most of the time, and it's dirt/sand...

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BullieGirl said:
Fantastic pics!! I can't believe you have 4 large dogs living in your house!!! Your house must be HUGE!! LOL

Great looking dogs, all of them!!
Not a big house. But, I have an outside kennel they spend a good bit of time in.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Wow. You've got your hands full Shawn! They all look great. Nice to see everyone still getting along. :D

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kasco said:
Wow. You've got your hands full Shawn! They all look great. Nice to see everyone still getting along. :D
MOST of the time. Mosley and Messiah have had a few minor tussles, but they stop when I yell...so far.... Messiah's been testing Mosley a little bit more lately.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Those are awesome pictures.....I love the teeth pictures remind me of wolves when they are in play mode.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
angie7349 said:
Those are awesome pictures.....I love the teeth pictures remind me of wolves when they are in play mode.
Yeah, I love seeing that too, in person. They're completely playing, but the pics make them look vicious. We better be careful, seriously. Someone could take those pics and say I'm fighting them.... :roll:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.