Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few recent photos I've received of the pups from my one and only litter so far.

Malaki (residing in Washington D.C.):

Samson (residing in Orlando, FL):

Roxie (residing in Norfolk, VA):

Big Fifty Maxximus (residing in San Antonio, TX):

and, of course, our Messiah Bronson:

There was another female, Nittany, but she was hit by a car and died a couple months after she went to live in Nashville, TN.
There are two more males, Logan, who lives right here in Kill Devil Hills, and ******, who's deaf and lives with 5-6 other dogs in Harbinger, NC. I'm working on getting photos of them, and will post ASAP.

~S

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roxy said:
They are lovely Shawn, Samson has such an adorable face :)
Fina said:
I love your dogs Amocat00! Great pics!
Yeah, Samson, Roxie, and Messiah were nearly identical as puppies. We could barely tell them apart, especially Samson and Roxie. Thanks all for the compliments. I'm considering a second litter, but only after I have ALREADY found good, forever homes for at least 6 puppies.

~S

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Hey, Shawn thanks for sharing those. It's amazing how different they look. Maxximus has Montana Jo's pretty face. Love 'em!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LokersPadokers said:
I love Big Fifty Maxximus so cute!!! Speaking of dogs looking like twins, does anyone know if there are ever true twins among dogs?
I was just wondering that a couple weeks ago. My sister's Shih Tsu had a litter. I delivered them. Well, when I delivered Montana's puppies, each came out w/ it's own "membrane." Well, two of the Shih Tsu puppies seemed to come out in the same "membrane." I was wondering if I imagined this, or if it's really possible. I'd like to know too.

Yeah, about half have Montana's head and half have Mosley's. But, that's about what I expected so early in the development. If I have one more, it'll be Montana's last litter. I'll get/keep a female for any future possible breedings.

~S

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kasco said:
How old is MJ now?
She's 2 yrs. 4 mos. on Tuesday. Mosley will be 5 on 3/21 and Messiah will be 17 mos. on Monday.

This is Mosley's great-great grandsire, Sure Grip's Freddie Kruegger:

~S

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
debs said:
Wow your dogs thru off beautiful puppies. Great job.
Thanks! And, after a year and a half, I'm seeing they are ALL healthy and "able" to work, so I'm now considering a second litter...

~S

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Logan

This is Logan, also from the same litter. He was the pick of the litter. He lives about 5 miles from me:

~S

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
GOD your dogs are so georgeous....i wish i could afford to buy them all!!!! :wink: And I can tell you are very proud of the breed... =D>

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rachel Zugg said:
GOD your dogs are so georgeous....i wish i could afford to buy them all!!!! :wink: And I can tell you are very proud of the breed... =D>
Hey, why didn't you call me back? I'm here now if you want to call...
OH, and thanks for the compliment too! :oops:

~S

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Jazmine's great grandfather is Sure Grip's Freddie Kruegger. Her grandmother is Suicide Blonde out of SG Freddie Kruegger and SG Diamond Rio. This is Blondie, she was 15 years young when I took this pic, still look at her muscle tone!!!!!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have Mosley's pedigree back through for 3-4 generations, but can't figure out how to post it here as a photo... I'll get it soon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts