Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kogeki said:
Ahh, thats a cute photo. Theyre spoonin. You have beautiful dogs Amocat.
Thanks so much. I noticed you're from Philly. I used to live in Abington. My best friend, he'll probably be here eventually as Ambull, lives in Lansdale. He has two AB's. Take it easy.

~Shawn

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Is the son the one that looks like Chico? I totally see the resemblance in his face! They have the same smirk or something. Do all your dogs get along pretty well?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Amocat00 said:
kogeki said:
Thanks so much. I noticed you're from Philly. I used to live in Abington. My best friend, he'll probably be here eventually as Ambull, lives in Lansdale. He has two AB's. Take it easy.

~Shawn
Ha! I might meet up with AmBull. He was on another forum and PMd me. We may get our dog from the same breeder as him. Kinghaven. Their dogs are beautiful. I'm out near Abington all of the time visting my sister. I live in northwest Philly, Roxborough. Where are you located now?

·
Registered
121 Posts
man..these are nice lookin dogges!!! Their color is so rich..& beautiful..!!! post more pict's when you get the chance!!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kogeki said:
Amocat00 said:
kogeki said:

~Shawn
Ha! I might meet up with AmBull. He was on another forum and PMd me. We may get our dog from the same breeder as him. Kinghaven. Their dogs are beautiful. I'm out near Abington all of the time visting my sister. I live in northwest Philly, Roxborough. Where are you located now?
His male, RIP, from Kinghaven, is a brute. He's awesome looking, very muscular and athletic. I moved to Kill Devil Hills, NC about a year and a half ago.

~S

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chico.Heidi said:
Is the son the one that looks like Chico? I totally see the resemblance in his face! They have the same smirk or something. Do all your dogs get along pretty well?
Actually, I was thinking I said my girl, Montana, on the left, looks like Heidi....
Yeah, I have mother, father, and son (14 months) and we've had no major problems. Mosley and Montana have come close a couple times, jawing at each other. But, I've well established that besides me being the "master," Mosley is the alpha male and they're treated accordingly. And, when they hear a command from me, they listen very well. If they're playing or chewing a treat and something starts to escalate, a stern "NO!" and they know to relax, leave each other alone...

~S

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jaded1 said:
man..these are nice lookin dogges!!! Their color is so rich..& beautiful..!!! post more pict's when you get the chance!!
I took a bunch more, but the rest were blurry for some reason. I'm going to relearn to use my digital camera and take some more soon.

Thanks,

~S

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Amocat00 said:
Chico.Heidi said:
Actually, I was thinking I said my girl, Montana, on the left, looks like Heidi....
Yeah, I have mother, father, and son (14 months) and we've had no major problems. Mosley and Montana have come close a couple times, jawing at each other. But, I've well established that besides me being the "master," Mosley is the alpha male and they're treated accordingly. And, when they hear a command from me, they listen very well. If they're playing or chewing a treat and something starts to escalate, a stern "NO!" and they know to relax, leave each other alone...

~S
ok, that makes alot more sense now! I've been trying to figure that out for a couple of days. Man do I feel silly now! :oops:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts