Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in nyc, and there's really no option for off leash time for phoenix, she really likes squeak toys that are filled with treats she can dig out, and i'm wondering of there's some sort of motorized gizmo like a furry remote control car that i can load up and let her chase around? I have a loft space that's a gym (i'm a trainer) and i'm pulling my hair out trying to keep her stimulated. she loves chasing RATS (EEEK) when she sees them outside, I can't seem to find anything that has any movement to it that she can 'chase' and 'catch'....

we did try the remote control car - it was a blast for the 10 minutes it lasted lololol. as soon as she caught it - she flung it across the room and CRASH - byebye car - does anyone know of anything like that made of RUBBER? :)

i also have a heavybag on a spring/chain from the ceiling area and have tried the 'springpole' idea, she'll tug on stuff for a minute and then get bored with a big ol sigh and walk away...i'm thinking i may have to hang meat on it for her to be truly interested...but that idea is kinda making me queasy...

i don't want her to get fat either lololol

·
Banned
2,458 Posts

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
I've got the BumbleBall. Buster loves the thing, but I can't let him play with it for long, because once he catches it, he starts chewing on it.

Ever seen those pully systems with lures that they use to train greyhounds? Those are cool - I would love to set one up in my backyard. Maybe Dino would chase a lure and leave my FEET alone! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.