Do you like FireFox?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

Mozzilla FireFox users

5K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  PaulaEdwina 
#1 ·
Before my computer crashed we had Netscape as our browser. When my husband got it fixed he set up Mozilla FireFox as the browser. What are your opinions on FireFox - good or bad. Thanks for your imput.

#5 ·
We kept getting viruses from who knows where with IE. After the THIRD time of having to take it in to get all the viruses out, the computer guy told us to switch to Mozilla and we'd be much happier. We switched and haven't had a single problem. No viruses and hardly any pop ups, even wihtout a pop up blocker. LOVE IT!

#6 ·
I don't like how when you go to download something with mozzila you have to save it to a disk????? maybe there is an option to change that?

#11 ·
Chrisnjen said:
Kate said:
I don't like how when you go to download something with mozzila you have to save it to a disk????? maybe there is an option to change that?
Tools > Options > Downloads > View & Edit Actions...
Your so smart :D I should have stayed in IT lol

Thank you, maybe ill try it now. I havent had any problems with virsus and IE but I know people who have

#20 ·
kogeki said:
Sennin said:
Firefox 2 final is out, so you should update.

Seems the have a spell check built in now, so far its rock stable and sweeeet
Yeah, we just tried it out tonight. It is sweet. And the spellcheck is awesome.

Well it seems most people are in favor of FireFox.
I will tell my husband about the upgrade. MY concerns with FireFox, is that
it does seem to take longer to download things ( we are on Comcast Cable),
and did not have this problem with Netscape. I do not like the division of Mail
from browser, keep having to go back and forth to check the e-mail, do like the
the easier screen format, do not like its e-mail program - more steps and more time
consuming to use.

Thanks everyone for posting - will show this to my husband and see if we can come
up with some answers.
:D

#21 ·
gazar said:
Before my computer crashed we had Netscape as our browser. When my husband got it fixed he set up Mozilla FireFox as the browser. What are your opinions on FireFox - good or bad. Thanks for your imput.
Explorer is as secure as a sieve when it comes to spyware. On the rare occaision I've had to use IE I've had to run adaware and spybot right away. Firefox is much more secure.

Paula

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.