Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moose playing with Gator. They did this for 30 min. with growling (very noisy during this time :lol: )
This is a shot of him sleeping with all his glory exposed to the world. :oops:
I'm a sucker for sleeping dogs. They look so cute.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Im a sucker for sleeping dogs too, Im always waking up Brodie cause I cant stop hugging him when he is asleep . . . Brodie sleeps like that all twisted on his back too! He loves our waterbed because he sinks in.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Zippitydodaa said:
Im a sucker for sleeping dogs too, Im always waking up Brodie cause I cant stop hugging him when he is asleep.
I always have to smother Loki when she's sleeping too :D they're so huggable then :mrgreen:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
LOL, I'm always kissing my dogs when they're asleep too!! Sometimes I'll lay right next to Koa and get up in his face... he just puts his paws on my shoulders and "hugs" me... it's sooo cute.

And okay... I miss my lovey smilie face with the heart. :(

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I can't tell you how many pictures of have of Faith sleeping. She is such a lazy dog! But active as well. She will run around for hours and then just fall down and crash for an hour and then the cycle goes again. I'm dreading the Christmas tree being up. I know ornaments are going to get chewed up. I may have a tree that the bottom half is bare!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts