Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I let Chloe and Rocco out back to go potty the other morning, and after 15 minutes, this is how they returned to me. :roll:
When it rains around here, our yard gets so muddy and they just love it! It was straight to the bathtub for them!

·
Super Moderator
16,010 Posts
Boy, this is Clara too. She loves to dig in the dirt and chase bugs. She is a dirt ball from head to toe. I keep trying to teach her that a lady does not come into the house looking like a dirt ball. But she doesn't care because she is all Tom-boy. :lol: Good to see you posting. Hope all is going well in Alabama. :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Pat! All is pretty good, but I can't get rid of the fleas down here!!! UGH!! I have both of them on Advantage, I've been feeding them garlic, and giving them flea baths, and they still have fleas! What do I do?? It's so warm down south that the bugs just thrive.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
In my experience, Frontline works better than Advantage. There were dogs in the house before you bought it, right? It could be that the house was infested before you moved in. The weather here is mild, too, so the fleas never really die off in the winter - I went through hell last summer trying to get a little control over the situation with all my fosters. I treated them all with frontline spray (more cost-effective than the spot-on) repeatedly, bombed the house twice, and used boric acid on all my carpets and couches. It was a tremendous amount of work, but it did help. Now anyone new who comes into my house, or back from boarding gets a Capstar before they walk in the door.

The doggies look great! Looks like they plum tired themselves out! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts