Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His number 1 talent is being a ham...

I don't know if this really a "Talent" or just a plain pain in my butt, as he want's to do this one for hours, and will actually sit and growl at me when I try to quit playing, but it's an attention getting growl, not a "I'm going to chew you" growl.

Another talent that is common with all bull-breeds I guess, is his swinging. This is another one he will do forever, but it wears me out after several rotations...my body will stop, and my head keeps going!!! He weighs 80+ pounds, so it's a workout after a while.

I'm still working on the tree thing, and he tries hard, but i think he needs to go on a diet...(Ssshhhh - I don't tell him that!)

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
awww those are great pictures! don't you love having a talented dog?! :D I wish Kate would jump up for her toys. She just watches them drop then goes after them!

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, my other pit's only talent is emptying his food bowl in 2.5 seconds flat! Otherwise, he just sits there let's things bounce off his head, and generally gets excited about nothing. And if i get the camera out and he sees it, he runs like there is a fire!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
What a very talented Ham you've got there :lol: He's adorable really! The swinging pics, lol, that's hilarious.

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both of my dogs love swimming in that river, but usually i make them stay out, as it takes about three times in the tub to get the smell outta their coats!!!...WhiteRiver...Whewww, that's one smelly S.O.B. I always take them back there after I've hunted and have lost an arrow, as Blade, my brindle, has a nose like a bloodhound and finds my lost arrows for me. I guess that would be one of HIS talents. I trained him to do that about four years ago, due to the fact that I use carbon arrows tipped with upper-end mechanical broadheads, so each arrow has about 25 to 30 dollars invested...I hate losing those! That's why I became very deadly with that bow...was going to make me broke otherwise! Also is were the name " CarbonPit" came from...my dog retrieving my arrows. ( Let me clear that up: He finds the arrows that I've lost in the weeds and brush - not in the river! But you guys probably knew what I meant )

·
Banned
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliments, and if he could speak, I'm sure he'd thank you himself. he's a big silly clown!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts