Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not Orson, but i took some pics of the cats so i thought i'd show
them off.
This is Sybil kitten, she was going to the pound till i took her in.

This is Malvern, he's a pound kitty. We think he's a "norwiegen forest cat" cause of his mane and his tail is as long as he is. Who knows :?

Thanks for looking at Orson's cats!!! :D

·
Registered
719 Posts
Pretty kitties!!! :D

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Heheh. You should post those in the opposite order, then say they are "before and after kitty's first haircut" :lol:

They're pretty cats!

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
Such beautiful cats. This is my Whiskers.
We have had her since 1995 when she was 8 weeks old.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should post those in the opposite order, then say they are "before and after kitty's first haircut
:D yeah, she does look like a mini shorthair version of him.

Ohh, Whiskers is a beauty...her coloring is pretty.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Just had to share some of my other babies!
1st is Joe with Bobble

2nd Joe with B.G. (which stands for either baby girl or bad girl depending on what she's doing)

B.G & Bobble

4th baby B.G. 1 week old

5th B.G. nursing(sucking) on my lip

6th Stanley boss of the house

7th Trixie lady of the house

8th baby Bobble 1 week old

These are the other pride & joys of my life.

Cats their like potato chip can't just have one!

·
Registered
719 Posts
More pretty kitties!!! :D And I love that first pic of Joe and Bobble... :lol:

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Those are pretty cool lokking cats.. Malvern is my favorite as well.. Trust me my wife would take them in in a heartbeat if they were around here..lol

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Gorgeous meows. I love long haired cats, but have such a difficult time keeping up with the brushing. My little girl now is a short haired grey tabby. Was the love of my life till Atticus. Now they share my heart.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cats their like potato chip can't just have one!
:lol: I found that out when i took in the kitten. We have an old cat (is my fiance's) and shes grumpy and wont play so we found out we had to
get another cat just for the kitten to play with! :roll: One cat leads to another!
Took in the kitten cause I wanted a friend for Orson since he's dog aggressive and our other dog passed.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Rue2 said:
More pretty kitties!!! :D And I love that first pic of Joe and Bobble... :lol:
Joe loves his baby Bobble & B.G. too, he helped with taking care of them when I first found them(orphaned at 1 week old). He'd help clean their hineys and little faces. He's still so gentle with them. Bobbles has a heart defect and I once needed to leave them with the vet over night, well needless to say they didn't stay at the vets. I had to go get them because he was freaking out that the weren't home, he kept searching the house for them. The three of them are always cuddled up together.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.