Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few shots of Loki taken on 4/25. In the past 2 days, I've had four people comment on my "pitbull". Do you other AB owners get a lot of this too?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Wow - he's 4 months? How big is he right now? He's incredibly handsome! :D

I think a lot of the Scott-type AB owners get that question a lot. I don't get it with Buster much - he's far too droopy to be a pit. :D

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Loki said:
Here are a few shots of Loki taken on 4/25. In the past 2 days, I've had four people comment on my "pitbull". Do you other AB owners get a lot of this too?

I get it ALL the time! kind of a P.I.T.A. to have to keep defending either breed but I do it everyday

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Loki is very nice looking. Nice pigmentation for a white AB. Even for as big as my Chopper is (he's over 100 lbs right now - winter weight :roll: ) I still have people ask me if he's a pitbull. I guess most people think all bully type dogs are pitbulls.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Loki weighs a little over 40 lbs right now. I really don't mind the pitbull comments that much. I think they're a great breed despite their reputation. For the most part they're unfairly stigmatized, as evidenced by my neighbor who initially told his kids to stay away from my 'vicious' dog.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I've been lucky. So far I only had 1 person ask if Moose is a pitbull. Other then that person people always ask if he is a AB. I guess that is because here in Miami the "Pitbull" is illegal so they assume then it must be an AB.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Loki said:

Nice pup. And yes all the time. Just this weekend I was at the dog beach. As we were walking out to the beach this couple was walking towards us...The guy moves over and says to his wife/girlfriend "Be careful, pitbull." And points at Stoli.....I Just laughed and said. "Yeah be careful.....of ME!"

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
She's adorable! Quite the looker and very deep chested. I get the Pit Bull comment too, but I just say nicely, "no she's an AB". Then there like, "hmm, I thought they were smaller" and I have to explain to them the difference of an AB and an EB :roll:

·
Registered
28 Posts
ambulldogpup said:
Then there like, "hmm, I thought they were smaller" and I have to explain to them the difference of an AB and an EB :roll:

LMAO...yeah....and then you get "Why isn't her face pushed in then?" :roll:

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
yep :evil: ..got fused at about my unpredictable Pitbull last night on the ball field..then proceeded to tell the stupid human making the statement not to worry about the dog the owner is more unpredictable than the dog (she shut up)...

My boy is a 3 year old AB pictured to the left..

e

1 - 12 of 12 Posts