Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My name is Christian and here are a few pics of my american bulldog puppy, Rowdy. In the pics he is 10 weeks old, but is currently 13 weeks old. (as of yesterday).

Actually this morning He hasn't barked a whole lot... here and there... this morning he decided to bark and bark... I was lying on my bed relaxing, picked him up thinking he would relax with me. Nah, he wanted to play... and wouldn't take no for an answer. He was relentless for about 15 minutes... barking, attacking my arns... trying to gnaw on them. He's been like this before, but not with his much drive and desire...

I'll post some more pictures when he's 4 months old. He sort of lost the gut since those photos and his legs grew and has gotten bigger in the chest area.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought a digital camera last night and took some new pictures of my AB, puppy Rowdy. He's two days short of 15 weeks old in these pictures. Last one is a picture of my puppy next to my 9 year old hybrid.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Five minutes after posting these pictures... I go in the backyard to check on Rowdy. He loves staying outside.. he watches the birds... chasing butterflies and at night catches fireflies. Well.. he no longer is just watching the birds. He had one pinned down with his paw over it and the bird in his mouth. Bird is wounded now and can't fly. I guess some cat is going to eat well 2nite.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
he is adorable!!! and a good catcher :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.