Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys..so I saw these at the store today and just had to take a pic of Lobo in them..Needless to say he wasn't too happy and was moving so much was hard to take a pic of him in them..LOL..here he is..Also, including some recent pics from the past few days-week

Here is is sleeping earlier in the week..LOL On the couch in L/R

sleeping the other day :roll:

Here he is being cooperative during some photos--you'll see in the next few he gets mad a mommy for harassing him with the camera and evil flash..hahaha :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
How cute!! :)

·
Registered
914 Posts
aw he looks so small. The marks on his head looks kinda like haus's head. I love it when they look like they have a hat on. lol

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I was going to say the same thing as beetle about the markings reminds me as Haus. Lobo is very cute too.

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Oh puppies - cute, cute, cute!!! In the last pic he looks like he is trying to sing. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for the compliments :D :)

Here are some more..sorry but couldn't help sharing..Have a Wonderful Day everyone..By the way, Lobo's 8 weeks old now :)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Have anyone else noticed the UNCANNY resemblence to Dixie? She could be his clone if she had ears. Right down to the freckles on the chin and spot on the head. WOW! Or is it just me. I'll have to post pic of her when she was a puppy.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
I want another puppy! Just looking at your little baby wants me to get another one. But if I did it would have to be in the spring or summer when i'm home from school and i'd have to convince my mom.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts