Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pic's of my altered male APBT Tank he's 5 now some may remember him iv posted pic's before sorry for the quality it's from my cell at work today that's where he stay's and the reason for the big ass chain he keeps braking them so this big one has lasted





and here's rocky were still not sure what he is we found him 10 years ago wondering around by the yard were we park alll are equipment so we keped him some sort of colie mix we think
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
Tank is beautiful! Why does he stay at your work? What kind of work do you do?
thanks you .!
It's his job we have a 4 acer conpound witch he patrols at night the during the day he's by the office and get's to hang with use wile were there working on equipment or eating lunch and what not!..
family owned and operated construction busness company
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,326 Posts
Tank sure is handsome! And I know what you mean about breaking chains. My dad's dog either jumps the 6 ft. fence or snaps the chains like a twig!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cookies Mom said:
now thats a working dog :lol: good lookin boy!
thanks ya tank rocks other than if your not looking at lunch time he steals your food and in the morring you coffee :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
719 Posts
Nice dogs :D ...if no one disagrees :twisted: , I think Rocky is a collie/shepard cross...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Rue2 said:
Nice dogs :D ...if no one disagrees :twisted: , I think Rocky is a collie/shepard cross...
Yeah, looks about what I was thinking.

Very nice looking boy. A long time ago I worked at a waste management company and we had two "yard dogs". One was a GSD who was police trained but they didn't want him because he was too small. He only knew German commands. I was so scared of that dog! LOL :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,053 Posts
Why not get him a proper collar, and put him on a proper chain set up so that he can't continue to get loose?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jenn said:
Why not get him a proper collar, and put him on a proper chain set up so that he can't continue to get loose?
been there done that and 5 years later the only thing that works TRUST me is 2 chokers and a big ass chain witch has to be replaced every 6 months cause he where's it down then brakes it ! 8) he has even broke a chain that had a wire line braded throug it :wink: theres always rabbits and squerals running around the yard so he gives chace and thats when they snap ... like ai said he's gonne throught like 15 chains over the years and 2 leather collars ....this is what works dosent look pritty but works :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Who knew? I would never have guessed you had an APBT. Very nice. My hubby's in construction, too. I wish he could take Harley to the job sites, but I worry about liability.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
nice pups, my hubby is a plumber/gas fitter and is always at construction sites and would love to take Titus with him, I am more concerned of Titus getting hurt cause of all the crap that is laying around (nails, shingles etc...) Have you tried those steel cable types of ropes? They are a little less bulky but are pretty darn strong, you know the kind they use on wenches and stuff. Not the kind they sell in pet stores cause those are pretty thin.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wizworx said:
nice pups, my hubby is a plumber/gas fitter and is always at construction sites and would love to take Titus with him, I am more concerned of Titus getting hurt cause of all the crap that is laying around (nails, shingles etc...) Have you tried those steel cable types of ropes? They are a little less bulky but are pretty darn strong, you know the kind they use on wenches and stuff. Not the kind they sell in pet stores cause those are pretty thin.
ya tryed a cable before but when it gets draged behind him just wears out then snaps
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top