Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My precious baby was only 7mths old and after almost 2 months of trying to save him and doing everything he became way too toxic and gave up, started having seizures that friday and the next day we had to put him down to end his suffering
some may think its stupid cause i only had him for about 5 months but he really was like one of my kids so i quickly went into a depression i guess and just now getting out of it
its only been about 2 weeks but i still catch myself doing things like being careful when i get out of bed so i dont step on him, or thinking i need to walk him before i go to sleep
he had a blanket he loved to sleep on and even tho he stunk so bad the last few weeks and now the blanket smells like he did i cant bring myself to wash it! Its like im washing away the last of him
I never ever thought losing a pet could have been so hard.
He will forever be missed at my house and never forgotten

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
ohhh man...I am sorry for your loss...I cried just reading this! He was so young...well I hope you find the heart to replace him...thats what he would want!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cfhoftampa said:
ohhh man...I am sorry for your loss...I cried just reading this! He was so young...well I hope you find the heart to replace him...thats what he would want!
he would never be replaced but i am getting another im just waiting till i find that right one that just i guess you could say jumps out at me.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I am sorry to hear about you loss... It's not stupid that you are taking his passing hard after having him only 5 months.... My sweet little Tinkerbell was only with us 2 days when she passed. We had planned on her for 2 or 3 weeks, so mentally we had her longer, but physically, only had her 2 days... So I can understand your pain. Maybe Nitrous is up in doggy heaven romping and wrestling with Tinker...Healthy and happy... It's ok to mourn the loss of the loved ones, regardless how long you had them. It is part of the healing process...Gone but not forgotten...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts