Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i havnt been here in a little while, but I plan on hanging out and checking in a few times a week. I thought mack was 1 when I first got him, but when I finally got his papers (in german) I learned he is 3.

Alright he likes to sleep on an old coffe table at the end of my bed, he doesnt try to jump on the glass one on the living room so I think its ok.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Oh I love that last one with him lying on the table. I just want to squeeze him! :love5:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chico.Heidi said:
I'm in love with that face but Heidi is head over heels for that tongue!!!
Wow I am sure Mack would love heidi, but what is she, maybe an english, american blend? She is different than anything I have seen. but I am no expert so dont get mad at me.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Holy cow...he's so cute I can't stand it! You can tell he is FULL of personality! I love the one of him resting his chin on your forehead!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mom to many said:
Holy cow...he's so cute I can't stand it! You can tell he is FULL of personality! I love the one of him resting his chin on your forehead!
Yeah thats my favorite also. He is so full of personality is rediculous, he is such a member of my family and we love him so much. I cant beileve his last owner didnt want him!? Something about him moving into a house that he couldnt have dogs. Well I am only suppost to have up to a 30lb dog in my apartment, well I still got mack. And they can kick me out for all I care and I will just move along with my pup. But the first day I got him I called the complex and they seem fine with it, they said as long as they dont have any complaints they will be fine. All of my neighbors love him.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He is a cute and what an awesome name "Big Mack"!!!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Well she's definitly unique, that's for sure.LOL :toothy5: She's an american bulldog but has an underbite. Her tongue is always sticking out!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chico.Heidi said:
Well she's definitly unique, that's for sure.LOL :toothy5: She's an american bulldog but has an underbite. Her tongue is always sticking out!
Yeah thats what made me think she had some english in her, she is adorable and unique looking. And join the club about the tongue hanging out. :lol:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
angie7349 said:
He is a cute and what an awesome name "Big Mack"!!!
Well his name isnt really Big Mack, thats just what I had to use for my user name, all the different ways to put Mack in where taken. But I call him Big mack, mack 10, macky, and all other different various names. THanks for the complements everyone, I knew he would be a hit. I take pictures of him all the time so I will keep them coming when I can. Its funny he is starting to go after the camera a little, I think the flash messes with him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts